furnish home



The Roll-up Curtain

The Roll-up Curtain. It is also called “roller”: it is useful to solve particular situations like half-windows of the kitchen and of the bath, little windows on top without rolling shutter and in all the cases in which it is desired a simple and darkening curtain. It is also useful at night when it is preferred to keep open windows and rolling shutters. Usually it is manifactured with fabric of cotton sized and assembled on a roller with a return spring on which the cloth is bundled up.
When it must be darkening, it can also be applied behind a simple curtain and to be used only when it needs.

Our Category


Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!
by | waifai